Adding Berkeley Lab Social Media Logos with Links To Your Lab Gmail Signature
- Use the Firefox browser – it does not work in Google Chrome
- Open Lab Gmail
- Click on Settings button on far right – it looks like a round gear.
- Go to your Signature section at the bottom of the page
- Add the social media logos below your name and other contact information.
- Click on the add picture icon and add the URL from the lbl.gov website that corresponds to the social media logo (see the logo list below).
- Save it and close the window.
- Click on the newly added logo to select it.
- Click the link button and add the URL to the Berkeley Lab social media page (see the list below). Save it and close the window.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Settings page to save the changes to your signature.
These are the social media logos available –
Web URLs for Logo Install